Once in a lifetime does a residential offering of this distinction, built on a site of such prestige, present itself as your ideal home. Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and amongst Sydneys most important historical buildings, King & Phillip offers a location that marries unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
King & Phillip’s 104 luxurious residences are presented through a variety of 34 configurations
that offer something unique to even the most discerning tastes.
- Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, these meticulously designed residences pay homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach. With nearby St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks
- Outlined by Elizabeth, Liverpool and College Streets, Hyde Park has long been a gathering point for Sydney-siders and a place of great admiration by visitors to our city.
- King & Phillip radiates elegance and sophistication by design. Featuring a beautiful sandstone colonnade lined with stunning natural timber, King & Phillip makes an impactful and unmistakable first impression.
- This 92-metre-high building includes 26 floors, 23 of which are dedicated to residences. King & Phillips rooftop is enhanced with residential terraces and bronze glass detailing, sustainable rainwater collection and slanted form for solar access
- King & Phillip honours the tradition of its timeless architectural surroundings through a distinctive design that is inspired by the Golden Ratio and enhanced through progressive architectural details.
- The exterior is designed by one of Australias internationally recognised and awarded architectural firms, FJMT with interiors also done by FJMT.
- King & Phillip welcomes you home like no other place in the world. Your ideal life, Your way.
Interior design requires a sensitivity to space-making, materials, systems and finishes that frequently goes beyond conventional projects. It is a broad and specialised discipline which is responsive to the specifics of each interior project and so requires interior architecture and design specialists. Our cohesive approach considers interior projects as seamless sustainable integrations with the wider architecture and exterior landscape aspects of projects, so that cohesive meaningful environments are created.
All of the dynamic lifestyle delights that unfurl from Sydney’s CBD and beyond are easily discoverable via a leisurely stroll from home. Shopping ventures seem virtually endless, with a perfect marriage of the old and new between the treasure trove that is The Strand Arcade; through to the ultra modern offerings of Westfield Sydney and Pitt Street shopping precinct.
With entertainment destinations including Cockle Bay, Woolloomooloo, Barangaroo, Circular Quay nearby, and a cavalcade of fine dining options within your very own neighbourhood, you will be spoiled for choice living at King & Phillip.