Introducing KOYO - a boutique collection of only 27 generously sized 1, 2 and 3 bed residences. A tranquil escape tucked away in prized Crows Nest, the heart of Sydney’s Lower North Shore, KOYO is a visionary new landmark designed by celebrated architect Koichi Takada.
- Boutique collection of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom residences, all with secure car parking
- All offer generous living with open play layouts designed for everyday life and entertaining
- Many apartments come with stone-surround fireplaces, chic in-built bars, and crafted timber study nooks
- Finishes such as natural stone, timber and metal detailing deliver a sophisticated botanical feel
- Ground floor apartments with beautifully appointed courtyards
- With North Shore’s premier schools all conveniently close by
- Located close to Cammeray Village and North Sydney’s business hub
Come home to a tranquil, restful and luxurious space. Somewhere beautiful to escape the bustle. From the peerless penthouses right down to the expertly designed one bedroom residences, each has a superb indoor-outdoor flow and some wonderful features. All offer generous living and many feature thoughtful extravagances such as statement stone-surround fireplaces, chic in-built bars and crafted timber study nooks. Tactile details add a personal touch to the spaces and play on the ever-changing light, from early morning to evening.
Beautiful village living in the heart of the Lower North Shore. Perfectly positioned between North Sydney, Neutral Bay and only 800m to Cammeray, Koyo places you in the centre of the most liveable and vibrant villages on the Lower North Shore.