In every way, Pienza is designed to inspire. This collection of bespoke residences has been meticulously crafted by award-winning SJB Architects to elevate the preconceived notions of apartment living.
Their generous proportions, unique inclusions and luxurious amenities are uncompromising on both beauty and quality. Prominently located on the corner of Waters Road and Grosvenor Street.
- Brought to you by Sydney-based developer Central Element with classic architecture and beautiful interiors designed by SJB Architects.
- Superior appliances by Sub-Zero and Wolf, tapware by Brodware, marble countertops, and oak chevron flooring.
- Communal rooftop garden with many spaces to unwind and entertain including barbeques and infinity edge swimming pool.
- North-facing aspect with secluded balconies that are a seamless extension of the interior spaces.
- Less than ten minutes to the city, this village radiates with all the benefits of Lower North Shore living.
- Significant green space, upmarket amenities, and a close-knit community elegantly balance residential and retail.
Every element of Pienza's generously sized, north-facing living spaces has been curated for their quality, beauty, and flexibility, such as the superior appliances by Sub-Zero and Wolf in the chef's kitchen.
Make a Pienza residence uniquely yours through a selection of carefully considered finishes, exquisite materiality, and interior schemes — starting with your choice of natural marble or stone for the kitchen and bathroom.
With its sweeping harbour views, significant green space, and upmarket amenities, Neutral Bay is irresistible. Less than ten minutes to the Sydney CBD, its town centre has evolved into a lively foodie and social hub — all on your doorstep at Pienza.