The Landmark Quarter is a trio of sculpted buildings frame luxurious 1, 2,3 & 4 bedroom residences, penthouses and townhomes, many with panoramic city and harbour views masterfully designed by Rothelowman. Effortless, comfortable and luxurious spaces, crafted to stand the test of time. Lookout to beautiful Sydney Harbour from the rooftops, or delight in your private parkland for intimate gatherings.
- Luxurious 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom residences, townhomes & penthouses
- Spectacular city and harbour views from residences and communal rooftop
- Benefit from a range of integrated Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Moments to the new Metro station, St Leonards train station & bus links
- Nearby to Crows Nest Village and St Leonards shopping plazas
- Beautifully curated resort-style pool, spa, sauna & a private, modern gym & wellness space
- Curated by The Makers of The Landmark alongside award winning architects & interiors by Rothelowman and Arcadia landscaping
An experience of place begins with an experience of home. This elevated collection of residences, penthouses and townhomes is masterfully designed by Rothelowman, sculpted in sync with the harbour’s edge, and immersed in expansive landscapes. They are effortless, comfortable and luxurious spaces, crafted to stand the test of time.
Generous living areas reveal beautiful vistas of our grand harbour city. Framed by the tree canopies, they create an element of drama in the everyday. Artful curves amplify sensational floor-to-ceiling views, glazing and deep overhangs bring interior comfort, while flowing balconies and terraces invite seamless alfresco living to enjoy the Harbour Bridge.
It’s the first cup of coffee that fuels your day, a fresh breeze on a foreshore stroll, and the distinctive harbour light. It’s the village feel, the sense of community, the vibrancy, convenience, and daily nourishment found right below your home. Whatever your mood, the Lower North Shore offers life in perfect balance.
Steps from your sanctuary, life hums at your feet. Crows Nest’s cluster of eateries is within a stroll, retail at Chatswood and the city is within a short reach, and beautiful beaches, harbour reserves and manicured fairways enliven your weekends. For convenience, the nearby train station and new Metro bring the city to your door. Anyone for golf? There are numerous golf courses and a multitude of wellbeing and leisure choices nearby