Ethos is a rare collection of ultra-luxury 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom residences and penthouses perfectly positioned in the heart of Chatswood.
Ethos will be a coveted address that showcases expansive views and luxurious amenities including wellness facilities and a sky lounge. Capturing far-reaching views across a leafy cityscape and towards the Blue Mountains. To live here will offer the spectacle of Sydney skies from one of Chatswood’s most coveted vantage points.
Curated by Central Element and designed by internationally recognised SJB Architects these exclusive residences balance a sense of sanctuary within the vibrancy of Chatswood CBD. Construction is set to commence with the recent appointment of award-winning gold star ICIRT rated builder Growthbuilt.
- Construction underway with gold star ICIRT rated builder Growthbuilt
- Perfectly positioned within the cultural epicentre of Sydney's Lower North Shore
- Offering expansive breath-taking views towards the City and Blue Mountains
- Exclusive resident-only amenity including wellness studio and sky lounge
- High-end shopping experiences moments away at Westfield and Chatswood Chase Architecture and Interiors by acclaimed SJB - a true designer statement for the most discerning of purchasers
- Curated by award-winning developer Central Element
Upon arriving home, sensations of light and beauty envelope you. Embracing the principles of harmonious design, Ethos living spaces have been meticulously shaped and oriented to create a flowing connection to natural light and remarkable views.
Effortlessly connected, the living and dining spaces of Ethos set the stage for a luxurious daily experience. Defined by world-class appliances and natural materials, these refined spaces intelligently balance form and function for an elevated life.
Incorporating the elements of timber, fire, metal, water and earth, every detail in the kitchen has been crafted around the island bench. This statement piece in your selection of stone affords high-quality durability and an enduring heart for your home.
Surrounding Ethos, the vibrancy and energy of the Chatswood community awaits. Step out and into the North Shore’s most exciting dining and cultural experiences, or slow down with the tranquility of natural forests and green spaces close at hand.
Ethos is a short 400m walk to Chatswood Train and Metro Station. Currently servicing the Metro North West line, Chatswood Metro will extend with direct services every 4 minutes to Crows Nest, Victoria Cross, Barangaroo and Martin Place as part of the Sydney Metro City and Southwest lines opening in 2024.