Embrace the exceptional at Highbury Bay, the ultimate interpretation of luxurious harbourside living in Neutral Bay. Highbury Bay showcases the remarkable quality and commitment of Highbury Group and Squillace Architects.
- Last remaining 3 bedroom residences in boutique building of only 6
- Spacious 180 sqm apartment featuring a generous master suite with walk in robe.
- Boasting 53sqm of outdoor space across three courtyards
- Additional second living / TV room
- Double parking with separate secure basement storage
- Travel to Sydney CBD in less than 15 minutes or board the Neutral Bay ferry
- Short walk to waterfront parks and exclusive Kirribilli
The spacious 3-bedroom residence is designed to impress with beautiful European oak flooring, exquisite natural stone tiling a timber finish and features an abundance of outdoor space with Harbour Bridge glimpses from its balcony. The pet-friendly apartment comes with double parking, separate secure basement storage and a second living room that can be used as a TV room.
With a large internal laundry space with plentiful storage, three courtyards and a spacious 2nd bathroom this apartment is ideal for a downsizer moving from a large family home. The spacious master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and flows onto private North facing courtyard.
Embrace the perfect harbourside lifestyle where a large selection of restaurants, bars, parks and Hayes Street beach are walking distance away. Walk down tree-lined streets to waterfront parks and exclusive Kirribilli or travel to the CBD by car in less than 15 minutes or board the Neutral Bay Ferry for an effortless commute.